Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all services that you purchase from Snip Reels using this website (“Site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any service. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
INFORMATION ABOUT SNIP REELS
Interbase UK Limited (trading as “Snip Reels”) operate this Site. Snip Reels is registered in England under company number 02894310 and has its registered office at Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT, VAT number GB 243 571 174.
You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND SNIP REELS
To order a service, you will be asked to enter various details on the Site. After entering these details and reviewing these terms and conditions, you will be asked to click on a button to indicate that you agree to these terms and conditions. A contract between Snip Reels and you will be formed when Snip Reels sends you an email confirming that it has accepted your order.
The price of any services provided by Snip Reels will be as stated on the Site from time to time. Prices include VAT.
You may cancel the contract by notifying Snip Reels in writing within eight working days of the date on which the contract is concluded except where Snip Reels has already commenced performing the services in which case you shall have no right to cancel the contract.
Your order will be fulfilled within thirty days of the date of the contract or the date of receipt by Snip Reels of the material to be edited, whichever is the later to expire.
All materials submitted by you must meet the format and any technical specifications set out on the Site from time to time.
MATERIAL SUBMITTED BY YOU
You agree not to submit any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences, consents and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law of or infringes the rights of any third party, in the United Kingdom; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
Snip Reels will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Snip Reels to disclose the identity or locate anyone submitting material in breach of this clause.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Snip Reels from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, incurred by Snip Reels in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
LIABILITY OF SNIP REELS
Snip Reels liability to you under or in relation to any contract governed by these terms and conditions shall be strictly limited to the price paid by you.
To the extent permitted by law, Snip Reels hereby expressly excludes:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity in relation to the services supplied by Snip Reels;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you including, without limitation, any liability for:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill; and
wasted management or office time.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Snip Reels’ liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any matter that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between you and Snip Reels in relation to their subject matter and supersede and replace any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement, written or oral, between you and Snip Reels.
Any waiver of any provision of these terms and conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by Snip Reels.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions.